Wednesday 14 December 2011

Curry puff


Back in year 2009,when i was first arrive Sydney.
My first jobs at Sydney was waitress in Bondi Junction.
I got a job at The Thai restuarant and they were take away shop in that time.

Because when i was in Bankok,i was work in the office and when first arrived here,
I don't have any experiences about waitress..(of course)^_^


So how I got this job very interesting!!!!!!
The owner they was want only who have an experiences in waitress.
But I AM NOT@_@

So at first....I am such a lier....I told them that i have experiences+55555
SO I GOT A JOB...That the thing ^_^

Ok let start!!!!
This recipes it the first recipes that i learn in Sydney from Thai restuarant.
That is CURRY PUFF...wow wow

 

Ingredients; 
Mix Veggies (Carrot,Snow pea seed,Green bean,Potato)               500 g.
Pastry sheets                                                                            1    kg.
Curry powder or satay powder                                                   5    tea sps.
Oyster sauce                                                                             1+1/2 table sps.
Sugar                                                                                        2   tea sps.
Butter                                                                                       20  g.


How to cook;
I learn how to cook the veggies stuffs from the chef,
and from back in my home town...So i mixes up all together

The most important of veggies stuffs is you really need to cut all mixes veggies to small size,all some time if you go to shopping,they have so many frozen veggies...
and look at the brand that cut the veggies in the small size or just cut by yourself later.

Why need to cut to small size?????

If you mixes veggies big or not the same size...your veggies stuffs will not mix well with the curry and the sauce^_^....
And if you went to so many Thai resturant to try all Thai Curry Puff...
You can tell with one is good or bad...why different???
That the secret is the better taste of veggies stuffs,
Because they all use the same pastry sheets anyway.
Veggies stuffs

*How to cook veggies stuffs
1.Put butter in a pan ,until all butter melt .
2.Put all mixes veggies in a pan ,stir fried with butter until mixes well.
3.Put suger, oyster sauce and curry powder,stir fried until mixed and cook well.


20 g of butter

Follow instruction no.1

Follow instruction no.3

Oyster sauce,sugar,curry powder


*How to make curry puff
When you went to the super market(Coles,Woolworth)
You will see so many type of pastry sheets...
Actually,you can use any brands or any type,
But if you want your curry puff turn to crippy...this brand is the best and really need to buy this type,you can see from my photo"strawberry" on the paper.

Why??? I try to many type already!!
This one the more you frozen,It the more crippy


I used this brand,it very crispy

Cut it in to about 8 cmx 8 cm,
So one sheets will get about 9 pcs.
Cut pastry 8 cm x 8 cm.

Every time you wrap the curry puff,your pastry sheets need to be cool other wise you cant wrap it

All pastry ,ready !!

Put veggies stuff inside pastry
It hard like....I dont know how to explain but I will show you guys in Youtube very soon.

This photo I took before the customers pick up the food from my house